Here are a few photo examples!
How to create your own:
1. Pick your base
2. Pick your carb: 2oz (optional/dependent on your macros)
3. Pick your veggies or fruits: 100-400g
4. Pick your protein: 4-6 oz
5. Pick your fat source: 1-2 tbsp
6. Pick extra toppings (dependent on your macros)
1. Spinach, butter lettuce, micro greens, sprouts, Swiss chard
2. Brown/white rice, cauliflower rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes, couscous, quinoa, butternut squash, beans, chickpeas, corn etc.
3. Carrots, bell peppers, cucumbers, zucchini, snap peas, radish, green beans, cauliflower, strawberries, pears, mango, grapes, raspberries, blueberries, apples, etc.
4. Tempeh, lentils, eggs, chicken breast/thigh, fish, tuna, tofu, ground beef/turkey, steak, shrimp, edamame etc.
5. Avocado, olive oil, olives, nuts, falafel, seeds, sesame oil, truffle oil etc.
6. Dressings, hummus, kimchi, etc.
I LOVVEEEEE making these at home because it makes meals super simple & a breeze to track!
Not to mention all of the healthy goodness.
Choose some options & enter them into your MFP to track, then weigh everything out and toss into a bowl.
Meal done quickly (especially if you have pre-prepped protein sources for the week which I highly recommend).
🗣What’s your fav combo?
👯♀️Tag a friend who would love these too!
Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
Fat loss and Macro coach